So you need to work at height ?
BUT you don’t like traditional scaffolding because…
- Its high rental costs make it expensive – especially when not in use.
- It takes a long time to set-up and dismantle.
- Out-sourced high-level skill is required.
- Errors can easily be made when deciding where to locate clamps.
- Various tools are needed to erect the simplest of systems.
- Regular time-consuming inspections are required by trained staff.
- Once built it cannot be adjusted in-house.
- Timber planks have to be cut to size which is dirty and time-consuming.
- It’s heavy and cumbersome to use and transport.
- And it’s dirty, ugly and old – after all – It’s NOT an engineer’s tool.
You deserve better, so take a look at LOBO a solution for working at height in the 21st Century
- Develop a no-risk culture and empower your staff to own their safety.
- You can easily up-skill your workforce to use operations-friendly LOBO.
- Certified LOBO training for everyone who will be actually using the system.
- The no-tools system that’s easy, quick and fun to install that will increase revenue and productivity.
- The unique patented hand tightened fixed clamps take the guesswork out of building safely.
- From the LOBO standard components, you can easily accommodate all industrial requirements to provide a bespoke & adjustable platform.
- LOBO is up to 10 times faster to install than traditional scaffolding.
- And it’s easy to store and transport.
Click here To see how easy it is to build yourself, adjust the height add toeboards and much more.
Or here To book an online demonstration.
Email email@example.com | www.lobosystems.com | Call: 1-800-640-5492 |